Hello, iLs-trained Associate!
In this article, we will discuss where you can find Associate resources, such as program assessments, case study submission, and iLs events for professionals.
If you have a MyUnyte account, all resources can be found in the Resources section of that site.
To locate the following assessments in downloadable form, log into your iLs Store account (linked here).
You should see tabs across the top of the page, one of which will say "Resources". This tab includes further sections, which you can explore.
Focus System Assessments + Resources
- Measure of Foundational Abilities (MFA) Collection - includes Preschool, Grade School, Adolescent, & Adult Versions
- Practitioner Supervision Request Form (to contact the iLs Clinical Team)
- Personal History Forms
- Home Supervision Tracking Documents (for your Focus Home Program clients)
- Intake Form for Clients
- Summary Sheets for Customizing Focus Programs
To locate Focus System resources such as the Focus System Training Manual, Pre- or Post-training quizzes, etc., please visit the training materials page (linked here).
To locate the following Safe & Sound Protocol Assessments + Resources, log into your MyUnyte dashboard or Docebo account (linked here).
Reach your Courses & Learning Plans menu > SSP > Safe & Sound Protocol (SSP) Training > scroll down to the File Repository area.
- The BBC Sensory Scales: Child Form & Adult Form
- The SSP Caregiver Questionnaire
- SSP Parent & Associate Manuals
- SSP Consultation Request
- SSP Playlists
- Ordering the SSP
- SSP Case Story Form
Did you know? Case Stories (otherwise known as Case Studies) can be submitted for up to $300 in iLs Store Credit! Visit this iLs Knowledge Base article to learn more about earning iLs Store Credit.
If you are interested in iLs Trainings or other events, check the upcoming events calendar!
Please note that we no longer use the iLs "Clinical Portal" (formerly located at clinics.integratedlistening.com). This online portal was not user-friendly, and we have made all resources formerly housed there accessible for you in the places mentioned above.