So, you're interested in becoming an iLs-trained associate?
When you choose to join our global community of practitioners, you become a member of a group dedicated to innovation within the therapeutic and tech worlds, for the betterment of our circles and the world at large.
Because our programs are therapeutic modalities, used by physicians and counselors alike, we require the following qualifications.
To train in iLs programs, you must have the following:
- a Masters degree in your chosen field AND/OR a current client-base that can benefit from iLs programs & professional experience in your field
Examples of professionals qualified to train in iLs programs are:
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physician (M.D.)
- Speech & Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Psychiatrist or Psychologist
- Mental Health Counselor, LCSW, LMFT
- Autism Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner (RN)
- Somatic Experiencing Therapist
If you have questions about qualifications required to train in iLs programs, or need help getting access to iLs programs, feel free to reach out to us.