To add a client, start by clicking on the “CLIENTS” link in the column on the left of the screen.
This opens the CLIENTS page.
At the top of the page, click on the “+ Add Client” button
A new screen will ask 'Do you want to enable Remote Delivery for this client?'
With a login, your client will have controlled access to MyUnyte and the Unyte-iLs app from their own device. This is necessary for remote delivery and is the most common option.
This option will send an email to your client that will allow them to create their own account. With this account and login, your client will have the ability to access the Unyte-iLs app from their own Android or iOS device.
- Enter the client’s name and email address and select the appropriate SSP Program (Connect, Core or Balance)
- Your client receives an email with an invitation to create their own MyUnyte account.
- Your client accepts the invitation and creates a password.
- Your client will download the Unyte-iLs app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and use the log-in information from above to sign in
- Once the client has accepted the invitation, their name will appear on your client list. Until they accept, you can find all open client invitations under the “Pending Invitations” tab.
Use this option for clients to whom you will only administer the SSP in person, with your own device. With no login, this client will not have direct access to MyUnyte or the Unyte-iLs app.
- Simply enter a first and last name for the client to create an account.
- You will access the program(s) from your Unyte-iLs app
Access to this client’s program is available only through your Unyte/iLs app, for in-person delivery of the protocol. This option should not be used if the client is remote and needs to access the program through their own device. You are able to add the login option at any time by using the ‘Add Login’ button in any client’s account